RFID Handheld 125kHz Em4100 ID Card Copier Writer Duplicator
|1-99 100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.5 US $7 US $6.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Cash|
- Model NO.: CO01
- Card Type: EM
- Reading Distance: 1-5m
- Color: Dark Grey
- Power: 2 PCS AAA Battery
- Transport Package: 1 Card Copier Per Box
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Type: IC Card Reader
- Interface: Handheld
- Application: Parking, Hospital, Library, Company, Bank, Store
- Card Copier Type: Tk4100, Em4100,Em4200
- Trademark: Dwell
- Specification: 115 x 70 x 30
- HS Code: 8471900090
- Copy and duplicate the 125 Khz EM4100 / EM410X card /tag ID for backup purpose
- Support 125Khz EM4100 / EM410X or compatible card /tag format only
- 2 buttons for Simple operations!!
- Standalone operation, NO need to connect with computer / PC. Easy to use: 1. push the read button to read the card. 2. take a new card and write on it. Very easy and convenient!!
- Built-in individual LED lights and buzzer indicator
- Built-in transceiver antenna
- Battery power supply : 3V ( 2 x AAA battery) (Batteries not included)
- Small & Portable design : (115 x 70 x 30) mm
- Read / Writable card & keyfobs can be cloned and copied > 20000 times with difference IDs
- Note: this duplicator only can copy 125KHz ID cards/tags
- Package Included:
- 1 x RFID 125KHz EM4100 handheld copier
1,Remove the back cover and put two AAA batteries into the copier.
2,Push up the switch button on the right of the duplicator then when you hear beep sound it mean it is being activated,red light on.
3,Put the card you want to copy on the left of the duplicator and press the left button(READ button) to read the card.When you heard double beep sound that mean it is being read and the yellow light on at the same time.
4,Place a new card instead of the card you want to copy and press the right button(WRITE button)to write the card. When you heard double beep sound that mean it is being write and the yellow light on at the same time.Then this card is a clone of the card you want to copy.